Saturday, December 26, 2009

Shopping For The Elderly Today My Elderly Dad Gently Moved A Shopping Cart With A Toddler In It Aside So He Could Pass..?

Today My Elderly Dad Gently Moved a Shopping Cart With a Toddler in it Aside So He Could Pass..? - shopping for the elderly

Today I was with my old father to the grocery store. In a corridor, had a mother with a baby in your cart. Mom was busy comparing labels, and the car was blocking the road completely. Dad was a happy and pleasant greeting to the child, as he carefully pushed the car on the side so that he can spend. The mother was surprised, but said nothing. I was surprised - as a mother, I'm not sure I feel comfortable with a strange movement of the car my son was in. If I'd known I was only asked politely to move the mother. When I was growing up in this small town where everyone knew everyone, this is not much, not even a problem. But today, society is much smarter strange men in conversation with children. It is subject to compliance with the standards of today? Are you afraid you or you feel threatened, if they buy your son, your?

No comments:

Post a Comment